Author Topic: European Union - Get us out of the EU stranglehold.  (Read 9668 times)

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
  • Chezzy's Number One Bus Driver
    • View Profile
European Union - Get us out of the EU stranglehold.
« on: January 22, 2016, 04:43:17 PM »
The UK is forced to make massive financial contribution to an unelected EU tribunal with powers over and above our own parliament. Illegal immigration for one is a huge problem not just for us - look at Germany for example. Integration socially with a lot of immigrants is failing because they seemingly wish to impose their draconian ways into our society. Germany again New Years day - all the women who were sexually assaulted - they think it's acceptable behaviour, Do we want this here?
The need to restore UK choice in what we do and accept day to day is paramount. Trade, Welfare,Pensions, Health Care, Immigration policy etc should all be within OUR control, and not governed by bureaucrats in Brussels.
If you are interested I have started a campaign via 38 Degrees which you can sign.
https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/no-confidence-in-cameron?source=facebook-share-button&time=1453422317
You only have one life, so live it & love it, & more importantly LOVE YOURSELF!

who can tell

• View Profile
Re: European Union - Get us out of the EU stranglehold.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 06:17:51 PM »
Not really wanting to get into the pro and cons of the EU debate. But what I can tell you is places like where I live Sheffield have changed dramatically over the last ten years parts of the city have become no go areas , gun and drug related crime has rocketed its a well know fact here that most of the crime committed is by new arrived  in the city some come from Eastern Europe or Asian countries . Sheffield population make up has changed so much its hard to take it in its not uncommon to hear many languages spoken as you go about your business . Take a look at Sheffield Star website its becoming more common to read about gang related retaliation deaths or some poor soul who was unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place and the wrong time. The people who come here think they can walk into a job but when reality hits them many turn to crime for a living. Their is much racial tension in the city too Iv seen it so many times they say that Sheffield is the City of Sanctuary they are not kidding we are a sanctuary for the undesirables of this world!
Ex Newbold ex Arbourthorne, Sheffield now sunny Dronfield.

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 07:02:19 PM »
Not really wanting to get into the pro and cons of the EU debate. But what I can tell you is places like where I live Sheffield have changed dramatically over the last ten years parts of the city have become no go areas , gun and drug related crime has rocketed its a well know fact here that most of the crime committed is by new arrived  in the city some come from Eastern Europe or Asian countries . Sheffield population make up has changed so much its hard to take it in its not uncommon to hear many languages spoken as you go about your business . Take a look at Sheffield Star website its becoming more common to read about gang related retaliation deaths or some poor soul who was unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place and the wrong time. The people who come here think they can walk into a job but when reality hits them many turn to crime for a living. Their is much racial tension in the city too Iv seen it so many times they say that Sheffield is the City of Sanctuary they are not kidding we are a sanctuary for the undesirables of this world!
You have my sympathy WCT. Why should it be that there are no go areas for the likes of You & I in any city or town? If people come to this country to settle, then they should be prepared to live by our standards and rules - not setting up their own communities and making the rest of us feel endangered. I fear my "campaign" if you like, is too little, too late.
I'm not racist in anyway shape or form - but I would expect to have to adhere to the laws of any particular country to which I was in at any given time.Best of luck WCT.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 08:33:01 PM »
It seems to be 'no' to 'some' benefits which is a sticking point with the EU.
Does anyone know 'which' benefits these are.

Is Cameron saying that immigrants can come here but with little support from the Gov?
If this is the case things would go downhill very quickly as people need to live.

We have few jobs going for many people - how are immigrants expected to survive with just being let into the UK and no help to live.

I believe he wants to regulate numbers which I agree with.

As for the making of decisions I think our own Parliament should make them - and none other!

I think many of the immigrants just run for their lives out of their country with only a thought that they are running to 'Shangrila' which of course dows not exhist.

Their cultures are very different from ours which is another area they do not consider.
They are in the path of torture, starvation and death - and so run.

I have heard more have died whilst on the waters heading for this Shangrila.

WCT I don't envy you living their it sounds awful and I would hate it awful !

Many will say we need the EU to prosper - but at what cost?

The old lady with the wonky middle finger

who can tell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 09:18:35 PM »
I honestly don't have answers to the problems the EU has dealt us I really think that pasts government s have closed the stable door after the horse has bolted. Most people who come here head for a major city like Sheffield hence the high number of nationals we have here and they settle in areas like Page Hall or Burngreave and Pitsmoor also the eastern areas of the city making them like ghettos . It's not uncommon for First buses that go down Attercliffe  Road heading towards Darnell to have their windows put though by gangs and recently their been a murder on Staniforth Road its non stop one thing after another I'm sorry to say but multi culturalism doesn't work their is tension between ethic groups too that has boiled over at times. Sheffield has the potential to be a great place to live its got a lot going for it just a certain few that are dragging the city down. I don't see any of this changing soon only set to get worse hence why I'm moving Iv got a young daughter  I worry for her safety and my partners too its no way to live and our political parties don't give a dam.

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 09:46:36 PM »
I honestly don't have answers to the problems the EU has dealt us I really think that pasts government s have closed the stable door after the horse has bolted. Most people who come here head for a major city like Sheffield hence the high number of nationals we have here and they settle in areas like Page Hall or Burngreave and Pitsmoor also the eastern areas of the city making them like ghettos . It's not uncommon for First buses that go down Attercliffe  Road heading towards Darnell to have their windows put though by gangs and recently their been a murder on Staniforth Road its non stop one thing after another I'm sorry to say but multi culturalism doesn't work their is tension between ethic groups too that has boiled over at times. Sheffield has the potential to be a great place to live its got a lot going for it just a certain few that are dragging the city down. I don't see any of this changing soon only set to get worse hence why I'm moving Iv got a young daughter  I worry for her safety and my partners too its no way to live and our political parties don't give a dam.
Well said - you have put it bluntly,but truthfully.You do not feel safe in your own surroundings. That's not right in a town or City here.Not being racist again it may be drug users & others doing all this, but at the end of the day - if you have family and young one's in particular you worry about their safety & rightly so.

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 10:41:19 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg
A 16 year old German girl shares what has happened there ( with English subtitles)

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 07:31:08 PM »
A major cross party political campaign to promote leaving the EU - Conservatives,Labour,Ukip etc.
Well worth looking at because we are going to have to vote on it at some point soon.
http://grassrootsout.co.uk
http://www.labourleave.org/

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 07:42:20 PM by Scimitar »

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 09:22:56 PM »
On a for and against what do we get out of being in the EU as to what is being taken out of the UK>
Are we in it at a loss or gain would we lose business?

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2016, 09:34:42 PM »
I think that depends on the bias of who is trying to tell you.
Here's a BBC take on it.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20448450
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 11:16:53 PM »
A major cross party political campaign to promote leaving the EU - Conservatives,Labour,Ukip etc.
Well worth looking at because we are going to have to vote on it at some point soon.
http://grassrootsout.co.uk
http://www.labourleave.org/
Funny how the BBC didn't manage to turn up to film the debate >:(
You won't watch this because it's over an hour and a half long.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd7CQZnBpnY

It's our only chance to leave the EU and regain our own cultural identity,have our parliament have control over our laws,stop bleeding money ridiculously to the EU.
We signed up to the "Common Market" in the 70's - but it turned out to be anything from that as we see it today. This isn't about Ukip - there are multiple party spokespersons including the former Tory Defence Secretary Dr. Liam Fox

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 06:02:44 PM »
Reading the link fly posted we may as well just roll a dice!
It's a gamble and could swing either way

Good
or
bad

who can tell

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 06:20:02 PM »
I would vote to leave the EU enough is enough. If we stay in and allow endless immigration I really hate to think what the country be like in ten years time . Iv heard the economic debate about immigration and how it boosts the economy no ever talks about the social problems it causes. For the record I'm not racist my partner  is black ( her mum and dad were from Jamacia) my daughter is mixed blood I just see things as they are.

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2016, 09:45:30 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/RadioSoleil/videos/10154556749811988/?theater

There are no problems as I can see leaving the EU. We will prosper no matter what. We will make our own trade deals - let's not forget the Commonwealth who we have been almost banned from trading with. We will stop the EU imposing laws and constraints on us. The EU is corrupt in all manner of ways. The invasion of "refugees" is more than worrying bearing in mind how many of them are actually refugees.
Many politicians  from different parties have agreed to vote to leave the EU - see my previous posts on this.
Even Sir Rocco Forte has joined the leave debate (y)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2016, 07:52:54 PM »
The main sticking issue seems to be immigration/Refugees with Cameron and judging by his slip of the tongue I think he thinks the same about them as he does about the vulnerable, sick and disabled in this country - they take his money and he hates that!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk