Author Topic: Road rage attacks, are they becoming more common and aggressive?  (Read 5046 times)

rocky wolfbanger

• Rocky Wolfbanger show has arrived in town !
    • View Profile
Re: Road rage attacks, are they becoming more common and aggressive?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 10:00:54 PM »
Like Iv said before I lived on the Manor for quite a few years, you hear things about certain areas Darrell and Attercliffe come up quite a bit. First buses that run though the said areas have had their windows put though by Asian gangs before any says I'm a racist granted a few locals were just as bad. But it seems strange that these areas were hotspots for it and quite a few road rages happened in that area too.

Engine Driver

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 10:17:03 PM »
I am trying to be a bit...................shall we say diplomatic? As the other week I reported a suspicious incident I witnessed at work and was told while reporting it to "be careful what you are saying" I thought "tell that to those on their sunbeds in Tunisia mate" So with regards to our colonial cousins I am very wary at the moment!!!!
Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak!

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2015, 04:28:58 PM »
A very good question only the guy who did this has the answer, its surprizing how many people carry weapons in the street without us knowing. At one time the Police used to stop and search people who they thought might be carrying weapons , that came about after the high profile cases. No idea if they still have that policy. Off topic read this morning about five people who put bricks though windows of a passing Manchester tram, it caused the tram to derail luckily no one was hurt in this case but it shows the way our society is going and with less Police on the beat it set to get worse.

I was eyed up with suspicion in Chesterfield on one occasion as I was carrying a long object carefully wrapped  ::)
It was a large fishing umbrella -  :))
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2015, 04:36:41 PM »
People are always in a rush these days which I think is one of the reasons for road rage.
The days when people trotted along on their horse and cart are long gone.

Engine Driver, we were on a train ( going back a few years ) which was hit by youngsters throwing stones, quite scary and could have been very nasty.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk