Author Topic: In't life cruel  (Read 1041 times)

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
In't life cruel
« on: May 23, 2015, 07:26:27 PM »
After months and months of suffering with a bad hip and not getting out the house, Our_Lass finally talked her elderly aunty into going to visit her old friend of years and years in Chesterfield, her aunts friend had suffered a fall recently and was also house bound for the past few years.
So yesterday Our_Lass picked her aunt up, called at Greggs at J29A to pick up dinner for the pair of friends and delivered aunt and dinner to aunts friend. Our_Lass returned 4/5 hours later, the old pair had had a lovely afternoon catching up with each others news etc. Our_Lass wished aunts friend all the best and told her to look after herself. Then took aunty home.

Our_Lass got a phone call this afternoon from her aunty, her friend passed away last night  :(
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: In't life cruel
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 07:36:29 PM »
Very sad fly but I'l bet she passed away one happy lady after having such a lovely day.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

emmz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 11:19:56 AM »
You know that is so like OH's grandma. She passed on friday but not after seeing her entire family and friends the day before. We knew after her heart attack last weekend that time was short (she also had a blood clot in her arm that was travelling) After seeing OH the day before she passed very peacefully early hours of friday.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 03:44:38 PM »
You know that is so like OH's grandma. She passed on friday but not after seeing her entire family and friends the day before. We knew after her heart attack last weekend that time was short (she also had a blood clot in her arm that was travelling) After seeing OH the day before she passed very peacefully early hours of friday.

Sorry to hear this Emmz, very sad but take comfort in that it was peaceful at the end.

I believe people can and do chose their time to leave us.
In my brothers case last year we knew he hadn't long. It was his daughters birthday on June 30th and mine on July 2nd - he left us on the 1st of July. Ever thoughtful.

As a by the way to my facebook friends on here I will close my account down again for awhile again this year as being the first anniversary of his death I won't be celebrating much.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk