Author Topic: 'Reefer', Knifesmithgate, to cease selling legal highs with immediate effect.  (Read 2217 times)

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
I don't know what the borough is thinking of for allowing these kinds of shops into our town.
Shame on them!
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Can't the same be said for 'Cheapest Booze' shops though  :(
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
There's never a good place to have a shop that sells legal highs, it will always bring the crowd to someone's door step, but surely town centre is deffo not the right one ?

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Can't the same be said for 'Cheapest Booze' shops though  :(

Can't they just change what they put into the L/H's and put any old substance in even if it may be poisonous  - just because it can be 'legally bought'   
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Reefer sold legal stuff  (y)

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Wether it's drink or legal highs being sold. Someone sitting around town out of their face is not a good thing for the town.
Wish I had an answer to this and many other of the town's problems, but I don't.
Just suggestions  ::)

John123

• View Profile
I dont know the answer either but banning things in town doesnt solve the problem it just moves it on.  Follow the path behind the masons pub on chatsworth road, behind mecca bingo upto just before chester st where the gas tanks are, land there has been broken into for a live example...and thats been since the introduction of the alcohol free zone in town...out of sight and out of mind!! Personally think the law needs changing, stop thinking of these bods as crims and understand why they are doing it in the first place

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Some good points John123.

Reefer were still selling L/H's today  ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk