Author Topic: Westminster Paedophile Ring Dossier Names 3 MPs And 3 Peers In House Of Lords  (Read 1948 times)

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
I did not spend too long reading this article as it is very upsetting, but the following quote stood out in this harrowing story. The dossier includes the names of 14 Tory politicians, five Labour MPs and three from other parties.

An alleged victim of the Westminster "paedophile ring" told officers he saw a Conservative MP strangle another young boy to death at an orgy in the 1980s.

“I watched while that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure," the man, identified only as 'Nick' said.

He described how he and the victim had been driven to the party together. “I knew we were being taken somewhere to be sexually abused by powerful men. But I had no idea of the true horror of what was about to happen.

“The MP was particularly nasty, even among the group of people who sexually abused me and others. I still find it difficult to talk about these incidents after all these years.”

Full article here http://huff.to/1z9eHPD
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
So it goes on!!
It doesn't matter how high up they are in any profession they can still be perverts who damage the lives of the children they abuse.  >:(
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

therealjr

• View Profile
30 odd year old evidence isn't going to prove easy to make stick and the assumption has to be that a lot of those names will be either dead or very old men.
I'm not an Alcoholic. They go to meetings
I'm a drunk I go to the pub

Pete

• View Profile
But I hope someones going to try - murdering pervert sicko nasty bastards. Do you support them?

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
  • Chezzy's Number One Bus Driver
    • View Profile
I just hope these bastards are nailed >:( I can't say any more, I'll spoil my manners.
You only have one life, so live it & love it, & more importantly LOVE YOURSELF!

Slacker

• View Profile
Strange that celebrities get named as soon as there is a bit of suspicion but here there is a total wall of silence

therealjr

• View Profile
Looks like members of all parties if the reports are to be believed Pete. Nothing party political about this one. A sick B'stard is a sick B'stard regardless of their political persuasion. Anyone arguing otherwise is deluded
I'm not an Alcoholic. They go to meetings
I'm a drunk I go to the pub

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
I just hope these bastards are nailed >:( I can't say any more, I'll spoil my manners.

Go on spoil your manners  >;

Having looked after children who have been in the hands of these twisted perverts they deserve every name given to them - just feed them to the wolves!!!! >:(
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Pete

• View Profile
That's why I stated the figures Jon, it was the fact that the Tories have nearly twice as many as the the others put together - that and the fact that the murder was by one.

It will be interesting to see what happens next and to who...

Slacker

• View Profile
They should be brought to justice whatever party or if they have royal connections. Not confident they will be if you look hoe the (alleged) Diana murder was covered up

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk