Author Topic: Sheffield's Ladies Of The Night.  (Read 2199 times)

ironsky2

Sheffield's Ladies Of The Night.
« on: November 08, 2014, 09:19:51 PM »
While living at Sheffield in the 'streets of the sky ' utopia Park Hill flats I meet many characters some good some not so good. I would often see a lady we will call her Tracy its not her real name. Tracy was in her early forties on the surface appeared like any other women of that age however she lead a sort of double life in the day doing housework but come night she left her flat wearing heavy make up and high heels. Tracy would heading to her workplace in Sheffield's red light district she will stand on street looking for 'customers' she doesn't know if her next customer will be a man just seeking Company ' or has a more sinister reason for seeking her services many who work the streets fear another Peter Sutcliffe better know to the masses as the Yorkshire Ripper ' night turns to day Tracy heads home perhaps with some money for electric meter. There are many like Tracy some do it out of choice others for there next 'fix' of heroin as some work for pimps  some are Eastern European women who were promised a better life in the west but found themselves on the streets with no money and turned to the 'game ' . While there are men willing to pay for such service's should prostitution be legalized?

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: Sheffield's Ladies Of The Night.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 09:27:03 PM »
Yes and No. If men want to sell themselves to ladies who are struggling to find a partner for sex, why not  ::)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

ironsky2

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 09:56:18 PM »
Yes and No. If men want to sell themselves to ladies who are struggling to find a partner for sex, why not  ::)
Not quite the way it works men who sells themselfs are usually servicing other men's needs. Men who seek out women are payers. Prostitution could be legalized like in the Netherlands but its the drug element that will stop any change in the law.

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
  • Chezzy's Number One Bus Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 11:47:36 PM »
Prostitution is the oldest "profession" in the land. Maybe it should be legalised so long as the participants get proper health care.
Either way, you won't stop it! Similarly drug use.In some cases linked probably.
Maybe we should at last realise once and for all these things are not going away, so maybe give in and regulate/legalise it.
Might stop some rapist if he can pay for his fun rather than "taking" it.
Either way, something needs to be done I guess. The link between prostitution & drugs (the addictive side) is particularly worrying!
How you address it, I've no idea!

You only have one life, so live it & love it, & more importantly LOVE YOURSELF!

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 10:51:23 AM »
Prostitution is the oldest "profession" in the land. Maybe it should be legalised so long as the participants get proper health care.
Either way, you won't stop it! Similarly drug use.In some cases linked probably.
Maybe we should at last realise once and for all these things are not going away, so maybe give in and regulate/legalise it.
Might stop some rapist if he can pay for his fun rather than "taking" it.
Either way, something needs to be done I guess. The link between prostitution & drugs (the addictive side) is particularly worrying!
How you address it, I've no idea!

I was under the impression that there were now certain residencies which were run for this and the ladies all had regular health checks and things were done in a more safe a regulated way?
Not sure it would stop rapists though who many I suppose feed off the fear and taking control of the person they are raping.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Engine Driver

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 10:12:18 PM »
Is this where we need the Telescopic Ladders? :)) :))
Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak!

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 10:13:32 PM »
Is this where we need the Telescopic Ladders? :)) :))

Male tart  :))

Engine Driver

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 10:19:26 PM »
I like tarts ;D :)) :))
Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak!

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 10:24:25 PM »

Engine Driver

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2014, 10:25:55 PM »
I like treacle pudding as well! :)) :))

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2014, 10:35:07 PM »
Do the ladies of the night charge much more for that EA ?
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

ironsky2

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2014, 10:37:27 PM »
Male tart  :))
I doubt he could handle a real man Old Cruser.

Engine Driver

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2014, 10:56:08 PM »
I'm not like that, thankyou! :))

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk