Author Topic: Me And Noro Virus And Our Love Affair  (Read 692 times)

ironsky2

Me And Noro Virus And Our Love Affair
« on: October 22, 2014, 07:55:49 PM »
It's that time of year already when Noro Virus pays me a visit it's usually a tempest affair. For Noro Virus its love at first sight with me but I try to reject its charms but some how fall for its charms in the end. Who can say no to egg tasting burps that make meals so special or runs to the loo every ten minutes though arguments over toilet paper can put a strain on our relationship. We get married and take our comments seriously though sickness and dirherra but our marriage soons ends in divorce well untill next time that is. :))

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Me And Noro Virus And Our Love Affair
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 09:06:11 PM »
Horrible thing to get and yes it seems to be seasonal
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Gerty Gumdrop

• View Profile
Re: Me And Noro Virus And Our Love Affair
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 10:11:03 PM »
It's that time of year already when Noro Virus pays me a visit it's usually a tempest affair. For Noro Virus its love at first sight with me but I try to reject its charms but some how fall for its charms in the end. Who can say no to egg tasting burps that make meals so special or runs to the loo every ten minutes though arguments over toilet paper can put a strain on our relationship. We get married and take our comments seriously though sickness and dirherra but our marriage soons ends in divorce well untill next time that is. :))

Oh well done Ironsky - I love your descriptive sentiments  :)) 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk