Author Topic: Voting Conservative  (Read 2264 times)

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
Voting Conservative
« on: October 16, 2014, 03:50:32 PM »
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

ironsky2

Re: Voting Conservative
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 08:06:10 PM »
Sums it up that poster about that crew  :))

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 08:12:27 PM »
What he said. They'd privatise their own grannies I bet  ::)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

therealjr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 10:34:42 PM »
Ok come on then I'm curious. Everyone please give me an example of how their life has been ruined by something that can be directly linked to the conservatives.
I'm not an Alcoholic. They go to meetings
I'm a drunk I go to the pub

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 09:12:17 AM »

People have committed suicide - one in our village and many around the country - all to do with the bedroom tax and ESA assessments.
The current gov tightened up on this when they took over.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

ironsky2

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 10:13:46 AM »
Ok come on then I'm curious. Everyone please give me an example of how their life has been ruined by something that can be directly linked to the conservatives.
Jaws music playing , are you a Tory? VAT has gone up to 20 % , food banks are struggling to cope, disabled under a attack, the stupid bedroom tax, unemployment is rising not falling don't believe the charms of dictator Cameron, crime rising, NHS been privatized, the deficit is getting bigger day by day, no immigration clamp down , do I need to go on?  >:(

therealjr

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 02:42:37 PM »
So do you use a food bank? Pay the bedroom tax? Was crime, unemployment and the deficit not rising under labour? Did we not have immigrants before 2010? I didn't ask for a rant against the Tories (easy though that might be) I asked for specific examples where your life has been ruined. Not inconvenienced, not made a little but harder, ruined!!

ironsky2

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 02:52:47 PM »
So do you use a food bank? Pay the bedroom tax? Was crime, unemployment and the deficit not rising under labour? Did we not have immigrants before 2010? I didn't ask for a rant against the Tories (easy though that might be) I asked for specific examples where your life has been ruined. Not inconvenienced, not made a little but harder, ruined!!
Simply answer they have ruined everyone's lives in one way or another all you have to do is put up prices nothing ever change's never will.

Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2014, 02:55:29 PM »
It's just a cartoon Jon...

Made me smile because when I saw it, it immediately reminded me of all the working class racists that intend to vote for UKIP...

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 03:21:56 PM »

My daughter does, despite having social care advise that we needed a two bedroom bungalow for help when needed during the night time.
What's happened - cuts to her original approved direct payments, so no money for her for care during the night should she need it.
I have to support her, so I either sleep at hers or she has to come and stay with us.
Problem with that is our home isn't as accessible for her as her bungalow.
I still work and as has happened on one occasion I had just finished a 2 day/night looking after a profoundly disabled child.
Daughter takes ill - ???
TBH I was knackered and the last thing I wanted was another 2 nights/days with hardly any sleep.

That's more than an inconvenience - it's a down right disgrace!

therealjr

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 05:13:11 PM »
It's a cartoon Pete but again it's a political party (I assume Labour) telling me why I shouldn't vote for someone. It's almost an admission that they aren't any better just not quite as bad. OC I'm sorry about yours and your daughters issues but I suspect you are in the minority of people wrongly caught up in this.

Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2014, 05:26:32 PM »
Nope - I don't support the Labour Party.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2014, 05:29:32 PM »

Pit closures  :P

To answer your question, they haven't, same for the other major parties. It's just other parties do a lot less that annoy me.
Who said the tories had ruined their lives ?
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

ironsky2

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2014, 06:48:13 PM »
A while back a Tory dared to knock on my door  >:( he ask the unforgivable question did I vote Conservative I said no then he went. A few weeks later had a letter from the same guy with a questionnaire in it asking who I normally voted for? I found this disgusting I always belived my vote was between me and the ballot box not via a nosy parker. Perhaps the Tories are getting worried over the UKIP threat so need to send out questionnaires in the vain hope you would be stupid enough to tell them who you vote for. The questionnaire ended up in the trash.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2014, 06:58:11 PM »
It's a cartoon Pete but again it's a political party (I assume Labour) telling me why I shouldn't vote for someone. It's almost an admission that they aren't any better just not quite as bad. OC I'm sorry about yours and your daughters issues but I suspect you are in the minority of people wrongly caught up in this.

Seems to be a lot of it around from what I heard off other disabled people JR.
I just think that it has been done too fast and very harsh which is why the innocents get in this.
There other concerns though about other issues which the current party are doing.

All of the parties tell us why we shouldn't vote for the others, they just play mind games don't they.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk